Every year a small contingent of Australian Breathwork practitioners and trainers take the pilgrimage to attend the Global Inspiration Conference (GIC) celebrating Breathwork globally. The conference is held in a different country each year in July and this year it was held in France.
This is Ghislaine Bouslika's take on GIC 2018. What she saw, who she met and how much inspiration it provides to everyone who attends. Ghislaine is the International Breathwork Foundation (IBF) National representative for Australia (long term ABA member).
The Global Inspiration Conference of 2018 was held in France and had the theme Breathe In joy!
The intention was very much fulfilled by the 250+ participants coming from 25 countries around the globe.
Australia was very well represented as you can see from the photo. I think our faces say it all, nothing to add really, we are definitely Breathing in Joy!
A word of warning, going to the Global Inspiration Conference is quite addictive. Every year for one week you can breathe Consciously every day, relax thanks to the friendliness of the participants, open your heart with the love shared and let go and transform with tears or with laughter, you are with like minded people, safe and nourished. Oh! and I forgot the lectures!
You can have a look at a few:
1. Lecture from Judith Kravitz: https://vimeo.com/290983548
2. Lecture from Fabrice Loizeau: https://vimeo.com/295545016
3. Lecture from David O'Hare: https://vimeo.com/297778883
4. Lecture from Judee Gee: https://vimeo.com/295775398
5. Lecture from Philippa Wheble: https://vimeo.com/292821828
6. Round table led by Edouard Sta>http://gic2019.com
Early bird is until December 31, 2018. Click here